Parts of this website are community-created.
Anyone with an interest in IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator can register,
and registered users can edit most pages.
This allows great freedom of expression,
but it does require trust and responsible use.
- This website is not an official Tivoli support forum. If you need immediate assistance from Tivoli please contact your local support organisation.
- The content of this site is not checked or guaranteed by any company or person. It is a community effort, so treat anything you find here with the same care that you would apply to a public mailing list.
- If you find anything on this site that should not be here, please tell the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for contributors:
- You can edit most pages on this site and you can also add new pages.
- Please mark your contributions with your WikiName
- Do not post offensive or illegal material.
- If you post copyright material, make sure you have permission from the copyright holder, and credit them.
- By placing any material on this site, you grant the TDI Users Group a free non-exclusive licence to use and publish that material.
- If any pages get too big or messy feel free to split them up into smaller ones, but do credit the contributors.
- The system keeps copies of all previous versions of a page, so it is possible to recover from bad edits.
The site is managed by Andrew Findlay
of Skills 1st Ltd
will try to respond to problems quickly,
but does take holidays sometimes so please be patient!
About this site
is based on Foswiki
This means that people can edit the pages without special software.
The site was designed by Andrew Findlay
It runs under Apache
- 31 October 2005